Business owners in any industry wanting to use their website to their advantage should consider a website upgrade. People associate a businesses online image with the quality of the service they’ll get out of them. The goal of a website upgrade would be to satisfy your clients by having a modern, user-friendly website. In turn, this will improve the online image of your business.
In other words, a website upgrade is redoing your existing website so that we can use it to push your business goals. As the years go by, people often miss the value in integrating new features such as: responsive contact forms, online booking systems, and embedded reviews. Our team looks at your website and discusses the pain points we can solve by creating an upgraded website with new features in mind.
It could be frustrating seeing how quickly people judge a business online when you know you provide a great service. Very real realities for most business owners who have neglected their website include slow loading webpages, email spam and minimal revenue stemming from their website. When concerns like these get ignored, businesses tend to start a slow descent into ultimately failing online.
“The public is more familiar with bad design than good design. It is, in effect, conditioned to prefer bad design, because that is what it lives with. The new becomes threatening, the old reassuring.”– Paul Rand, designer behind IBM, UPS, and ABC
Pro Website Upgrade understands where business owners come from. Keeping your goals in mind, our team is well equipped to improve your website. If you have a website that hasn’t been updated in 5, 10, 15+ years — you won’t find a better agency to upgrade your website.
Website Upgrade Features
- Custom CMS – Convert an existing site to a fully customized website with a Content Management System (CMS) implemented (WordPress)
- Mobile Design – We design sites that are responsive to all sorts of different sized devices; phones, tablets and computers included
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) – In other words, we’ll make sure that your business shows up on online
- E-Commerce – We can setup capabilities for you to sell directly to consumers. We’ll implement plugins into your CMS to accomplish this
- Branding Migration – We will use your existing branding to have the new website themed around your business. In the process, we’ll implement different styles of content to fill out the website