Website owners in any industry wanting to use their website to the maximum should consider a website upgrade. People associate a website’s image with the quality of the service or product they’ll get out of them. The goal of a website upgrade would be to satisfy your customers by having a modern, user-friendly website.
In other words, a website upgrade is redoing your existing website so that we can use it to accomplish your goals. As the years go by, people often miss the value of integrating new features such as responsive contact forms, online booking systems, and embedded reviews. Our team inspects your current website and discusses the pain points we can solve by creating an upgraded website with new features in mind.
It could be frustrating seeing how quickly people judge a website when you know you provide great service or products. Very real realities for most website owners who have neglected their website include slow loading webpages, email spam and minimal revenue. When concerns like these get ignored, websites tend to start a slow descent into ultimately failing online.
“The public is more familiar with bad design than good design. It is, in effect, conditioned to prefer bad design, because that is what it lives with. The new becomes threatening, the old reassuring.”– Paul Rand, designer behind IBM, UPS, and ABC
Pro Website Upgrade understands where websites owners come from. Keeping your goals in mind, our team is well equipped to improve your website. If you have a website that hasn’t been updated in 5, 10, 15+ years — you won’t find a better agency to upgrade your website.
Website Upgrade Features
- Custom CMS – Convert an existing site to a fully customized website with a Content Management System (CMS) implemented (WordPress)
- Mobile Design – We design sites that are responsive to all sorts of different sized devices; phones, tablets and computers included
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) – In other words, we’ll make sure that your business shows up on online
- E-Commerce – We can setup capabilities for you to sell directly to consumers. We’ll implement plugins into your CMS to accomplish this
- Branding Migration – We will use your existing branding to have the new website themed around your business. In the process, we’ll implement different styles of content to fill out the website